Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Updates

Students:

It was great to finally meet you all!  I hope you are as excited about this upcoming year as I am.  Please read the first post below and visit the various tabs on this website for more information about each individual choir and see me if you have questions.

Please sign up for vocal jazz and the festival auditions on the sheets in the hallway if you are at all interested!!

I am tentatively scheduling the first meeting for vocal jazz Tuesday 9/10 right after school.  Our normal rehearsal time will be figured out then -- however this ensemble will meet on Tuesdays!

First SE District and All-Cape Audition practice will be next Wednesday 9/11 after school. 

I will hopefully have more information regarding coffeehouse by the end of this week!

Thanks! -- Mr. Raymond

No comments:

Post a Comment