Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Senior District Auditions

Students:

Great Vocal Jazz Rehearsal Today!

For Senior District Auditions...please remember to get your permission slips signed!!

Meeting time at the school on Saturday is 12:00 noon.  The bus will travel up to King Phillip High School where we will warmup and audition around 2:30pm.  Make sure you dress formally.

If you want help on the audition music, please stop by either Wednesday or Friday after school. 

Best of luck!  I am very proud of all of you and the work that you have put in preparing the audition music.  I know you will all represent Mashpee well this weekend.  When auditions are over, and I learn the results, they will once again be posted here.

Any questions between now and then, see me or email me at: braymond@mashpee.k12.ma.us

Good luck!!!
-Mr. Raymond

No comments:

Post a Comment