Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Updates October 7-11

Coffeehouse: Friday October 18th : 5pm

Informal practice Thursday October 10 after school: 2-3:15pm.
Formal Practice In Performance Order: Thursday October 17: 2:30-4:00pm

Let me know if you or your parents are planning on making any baked goods or assisting in any way... Alexis and I need volunteers!

Practice and polish your songs!  Those that I am accompanying need to see me after school this Thursday to work on your song.

Let me or Alexis know if you have any questions.


Vocal Jazz
Soprano Sectional Thursday at Lunch
Full Rehearsal Tuesday October 15 3-4:30pm --- With Rhythm Section
Work On: Green Dolphin Street, Terrified, The Ocean, and Gotta Get You Into My Life


Districts/All-Cape
Begin filling out forms and bringing in your registration fee in an envelope.  Make sure to attend weekly practices on Wednesday after school.

If you want any individual help on any or all of the music -- see me after school or at lunch!

---Mr. Raymond

No comments:

Post a Comment