Monday, December 2, 2013

Junior District Week

Students:

High School -- There will be a Full Vocal Jazz Rehearsal Tuesday 3-4:30pm

Middle School --

This week is all about preparing for Junior District Auditions --- Saturday Dec 7th

Some important audition notes --
-  Make sure you turn in your 1) Med Form  2)  Money  3)  Permission Slip
-  After School Practices Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday -- Come to as many as you can!!

On Saturday:
- Dress Formal!
- Meet at the School: 7:45AM
- We will take the bus together up to Furnace Brook Middle School in Marshfield, then we will get registered, warmup (9:00am), and auditions will begin at 9:15am
We should get back around 11am 
- I will say this again on Saturday but nobody is allowed to bring a photocopy of the music into their audition...I will have hard copies for you!

Any questions come see me or email me at braymond@mashpee.k12.ma.us

GOOD LUCK!!  I am very proud of you all!!

--Mr. Raymond

2 comments:

  1. Do you mean meet at the school at 7:45 am?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... this was an old post, I will edit it so that it reads 7:45am. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete